Pokemon AtraNoctis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokemon AtraNoctis

The Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check out the discussion forum for topics that you could help with!

KATSURI NEEDS HELP: Icons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsuri
Owner
Katsuri

KATSURI NEEDS HELP: Icons Empty
PostSubject: KATSURI NEEDS HELP: Icons   KATSURI NEEDS HELP: Icons Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:49 pm

This is quite important. Without icons, I can't really even have a game!

I already have the entire Kanto and Johto region icons (with the exception of unown and females), but not the other two. I need them. I already have a lot of them both though. I will list the ones I need below...

Doduo, Dodrio (F)

Unown (A-Z, !, ?, but not H or O)
Wobbuffet (F)

Silcoon, Cascoon (I need to know how these walk)
Dustox
Pelipper
Ralts
Surskit
Slakoth, Vigoroth, Slaking
Nincada, Sdedinja
Whismur, Loudred, Exploud
Meditite, Medicham
Volbeat, Illumise
Gulpin, Swalot
Carvanha, Sharpedo
Wailord
Numel, Camerupt
Grumpig
Trapinch, Vibrava
Altaria
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone, Solrock (need to figure out how these move)
Barboach, Whiscash
Corphish
Baltoy
Armaldo
Kecleon
Dusclops
Tropius
Chimecho
Wynaut
Glalie (movement...)
Spheal
Walrein
Clampearl, Huntail, Gorebyss
Relicanth
Beldum, Metang, Metagross
Kyogre
Deoxys (and forms)

Shinx
Burmy, Wormadam (different forms)
Combee, Vespiqueen
Cherubi, Cherrim
Shellos West, Gastrodon East
Ambipom
Honchkrow
Purugly
Chingling
Bronzor
Mime Jr
Spiritomb (movement)
Garchomp
hippoputas, Hippowdon (M+F)
Skorupi, Drapion
Lumineon
Rhyperior
Yanmega
Mamoswine
Probobass
Dusknoir
Rotom Forms
Uxie
Azelf
Regigigas
Giratina 2nd Form
Heatran
Shaymin, Skymin
Arceus

Now, I'm not asking you guys to icon these, but I am asking for those of you that have ACCURATE icons of these to please donate them. If I find it truly necessary for me to icon them, I will. If I get crappy icons- such as inaccurate to no movement- they will NOT be accepted and you will not get a reward at all. I prefer them without the shadow but it really doesn't matter much. OVERLAYS ARE A NECESSARY...

However, if you wish to icon these, a link to a few good ones can be found here and here

also, I release each generation in a group, so none in the rest of the generations will come out until I have accurate icons of each pokemon (though the unown and different forms can be temporarily excluded)

Rewards- Anyone who helps will be mentioned in the credits and will probably get extra perks or even icon packs...suggestions for rewards are open but don't expect immediate GM- Check the 'GMs' post for information on how to get GM plz

Credits- Damion for a few legends~
AMAZING- Scotty-V gave me all of the pokemon I need!

thx much for the help guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katsurithekitty
Guardian Of The Sky Ice

Guardian Of The Sky Ice

PostSubject: Re: KATSURI NEEDS HELP: Icons   KATSURI NEEDS HELP: Icons Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:15 am

I might be able to help. My friends say im good at iconing but i think im just decent. I am a non selfish and a non abusing GM and i love helping people with problems and punishing when needed. So i could help with the icons if you want

-Ice
Back to top Go down
Katsuri
Owner
Katsuri

PostSubject: Re: KATSURI NEEDS HELP: Icons   KATSURI NEEDS HELP: Icons Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:18 am

well, i already stated that you wont recieve immediate GM, however if i trust you and such- you may get it eventually

icon-wise...er unless youre getting the rest of the world object icons for me, i dont have much to do for iconners..perhaps if youd rip attacks from pmd and such itd be really good but i can imagine how hard that is

ill accept your help in any way i can however ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/katsurithekitty
Guardian Of The Sky Ice

Guardian Of The Sky Ice

PostSubject: Re: KATSURI NEEDS HELP: Icons   KATSURI NEEDS HELP: Icons Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:22 am

Katsuri wrote:
well, i already stated that you wont recieve immediate GM, however if i trust you and such- you may get it eventually

icon-wise...er unless youre getting the rest of the world object icons for me, i dont have much to do for iconners..perhaps if youd rip attacks from pmd and such itd be really good but i can imagine how hard that is

ill accept your help in any way i can however ^^

Alright. I however am not a good iconer for grounds and such. D: its really difficult to do. Sigh. I might as well try to become a gm instead XD im only really good at iconing sprites like charamander and stuff. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kip

PostSubject: Re: KATSURI NEEDS HELP: Icons   KATSURI NEEDS HELP: Icons Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:28 am

errr... done teh Metagrtoss icon ^-^ i wil look for time when i can get on and give it to you o-O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KATSURI NEEDS HELP: Icons   KATSURI NEEDS HELP: Icons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KATSURI NEEDS HELP: Icons
Page 1 of 1